Sunday, November 25, 2012

Face of the Day 2 - Holiday Party Ready


SNAP!  Another post ya'll!  New holiday collections at work always inspire me to try things I don't usually do with my makeup.  Things such as wearing colour on my eyes, something I don't normally do what with the whole bright red hair thing it seems to be overkill.  However, I enjoyed this look.  It didn't offend me.  Okay bye. 
 

I know I know it's not like crazy in your face colour but it's way more than I typically wear.  Baby steps people.  

Products used:

Face
MAC Prep and Prime Natural Radiance
MAC Face and Body foundation - C1
MAC Matchmaster foundation - 1.0
MAC Blushes - Harmony
                        - Warm Soul
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - Light
                                             - Soft and Gentle
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer - NC15
MAC Prep and Prime Highlighter - Radiant Rose (under eye, down bridge of the nose)

Eyebrows
MAC eyeshadow - Blackberry (I kept my brows more muted than my usual bright red brows)
clear brow gel from Sally Beauty

Eyes
MAC Paint Pot - blackground
MAC eyeshadows - club (all over lid and under eye)
                              - steamy (pressed in centre of lid)
                              - blanc type (to highlight)
MAC crushed metallic pigment - Moss Garden (from Guilty Passions Brilliantly Cool pigment set.  Pressed into centre of eye and mimicked under the eye)
MAC blacktrack fluidline
MAC Opulash mascara
Katy Perry by Eylure "Oh Honey" lashes

Lips 
MAC Cremesheen lipstick - Shy Girl


Thanks friends!

Smell ya later

WAH! I almost forgot my Tea of the Day - David's Tea Merry Cranberry.  Pretty dang tasty.  Not too apple-y either which isn't my thing.  It was warm and tasted like Christmas.  Deal with it.  Worst Tea Description Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment