Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Face of the Day

Since my work requires me to wear fancy as hell makeup I figured I may as well use that to help me stay active on my blog.  Entries won't be as long or as ridiculously hilarious but I'll try.  ALSO keep reading until the end because I'm going to include a Tea of the Day (since I have two fabulous friends who purchased me glorious tea for early Christmas presents!  LOVE YOU BROADS!)



Here we go!

                                                      (so friggin smug... HATERS!)






Products:

Face
MAC prep and prime skin base
MAC pro longwear concealer- NC15 (for your reference)
MAC prep and prime highlighter - radiant rose (under eye and down centre of nose)
MAC mineralize skinfinish - light
MAC blushes - harmony (contour)
                         fleur power 
MAC lightscapade mineralize skinfinish

Eyes 
MAC eyeshadows - blanc type (all over)
                                 vanilla (highlight and inner corner)
                                 copperplate (crease)
MAC pro longwear eyeshadow - keep your cool (crease and under lower lash line)
MAC  Blacktrack fluidline
MAC Splashproof mascara - black
(no lashes!  I know I know!  I was trying to do a "natural" look lol... fail)

Brows
MAC lip pencil - beet
MAC eyeshadow - blackberry 

Lips
MAC lip pencil - stone
MAC Hue Lipstick
MAC clear lipglass



Tea of the Day - David's Tea - Santa's Secret - spiced black tea with peppermint and candy cane sprinkles
SO GOOD.  Seriously amazing.  Loved every minute of this one and didn't even miss my coffee today thanks to this medium caffeine tea!  frig.  

ALSO! I have a freaking twitter and instagram so ya'll can follow me! Be warned it's 99.9% cat photos.  Not apologizing... just warning.
twitter: @kckillsit
instagram: @kcsonne  

Smell ya later. 
KC




No comments:

Post a Comment